Running your own business can be hugely rewarding and exciting when you see what you have created start to grow. Winning more clients and increasing revenues often means you need to expand your team as well. And although that’s a great place to be, it can also bring challenges. That’s why getting outsourced HR for small businesses ensures your greatest asset, your people, are taken care of first.
Because when you have a happy workforce, you have a productive workforce, and that’s great for your business.
Sally has an extensive knowledge and professional approach. She has provided valuable support and advice on a number of occasions. I would highly recommend Solutions HR.
Letitia Hutt, Absolute Accountants
It means you can get peace of mind to recruit and retain employees knowing you have all the legal and compliance aspects of being an employer covered.
The benefits of hiring an outsourced HR service include:
1) Only pay for what you need each month – if you don’t need a full-time HR person, you can choose the perfect package to suit your business’ needs.
2) Get highly qualified professional advice for the same monthly cost as a much more junior HR person.
3) Access to a large up-to-date library of HR related documents covering recruitment, remuneration, benefits and many other aspects of managing employees – why start from scratch when you can adapt a ready-made template.
4) Ongoing consultative advice so you can keep on top of any legal/compliance changes or manage any employee situations before they become big issues for your business.
5) An outsourced HR function can focus on employee related matters leaving you free to run your business.
Start-up businesses that are growing rapidly may quicky find that they need support as new hires onboard. If your people processes and systems aren’t well designed and robust, it can lead at best to a frustrated workforce and at worst, to substantial fines if you end up with litigation.
Family-led businesses that have grown to the extent that they need to employ more staff outside of the immediate family might need support to ensure that everything is fair for non-family employees.
Having an independent HR support service ensures that everything runs smoothly as your business expands.
I have no hesitation in recommending Solutions HR. Sally is fantastic, and gives sound, practical and clear advice that gives you the confidence and clarity to handle any employee situation. Sally goes above and beyond to make sure you have exactly what you need to help your business.
Jodie Newman, The Business Allotment
Your business HR needs change as your business grows. Deciding to hire your very first employee is exciting but perhaps a little daunting. With an HR business partner by your side, you can get everything right first time and become an employer of choice in your industry.
Solutions HR is a small HR consultancy with a big heart. We’ll help you create your team, recruiting and on-boarding new staff, develop your people policies, advise any issues such as disciplinary or grievance, support you and your employees through redundancy. We’ll work closely with the senior managers in the business to ensure they have all the necessary leadership skills, so your people are your biggest asset, and it stays that way.
To find out more about our outsourced HR packages for small businesses, check our Services page.